Translate

onsdag 2 maj 2012

Titanic

This is a project I've been working on for a long time! I Am a bit of a Titanic-freak, I guess =) I have built this ship at least more than 20 times, but now i feel that I'm starting to get on the right track and therefore intend to show "a little" how far I've come and how I plan each room

The hard part with all of this is that it's very difficult to get the exterior to look good = / I now use three lots (64 x 64)
I'm a bit of a perfectionist with all of this too, and I try to get it as close to original as possible, especially when it comes to walls and floors! Therefore, this project is particularly difficult

Will now show:
The grand staircase (a model)
1st class dining room
A suite I'm working on
Some of the exterior of the boat
1st class smoking room
And The turkish bath




















You are more than welcome to mail me and come up with things, especially when it comes to the exterior of the boat


2 kommentarer:

  1. I dabble in images as a way to keep my brain stimulated. I know what you mean when you say you are a bit of a perfectionist. I can spend 20 hours on something and only when my legs are stiff and I can't walk will I get up. I wanted to say the mother of pearl inlay in the smoking room is perfect. ;`}

    SvaraRadera